Thursday, March 12, 2009

Photos From Home

Here is a look at my apartment. If you ever visited my place in New Jersey, it was pretty well crammed into a split level loft space with plenty of cubbyholes to hide stuff. This place is a bit different and it taking me longer to fit everything. But I like the view (I am on the fourth floor of a 15 floor building) quite a bit and it is easy access to the metro and work.

One interesting side effect of moving, I notched my belt today before heading to work. It appears that all of the walking (I think it is about 1.5 to 2 miles per day just to get to the metro and back) is having an effect. Previously, in New Jersey, I would simply walk to my car and then from my car and plant my butt in my office chair. Even during the day I walk more because I am currently working for two branches of the company which are seperated by about a block or two, so there is some walking there as well. anyway... ON TO THE PHOTOS!

The slideshow plays below, but you can also click here to view the full screen flickr slide show. If you move your mouse over the slideshow and click the little black box with arrows in the lower right corner, then you can get a fullscreen view right here and see the captions for the photos. I recommend doing that and starting the show over when you do by clicking the first photo in the set.

Enjoy!

No comments: