Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Blog Entries, Instructional Design and Pressure

Well,

Once again a co-worker has plaggarized all of my hard work. It totally sucks!

This person I work with who I will leave nameless was discussing ideas around these topics and I had no idea she was going to record my wisedom and write it all down into an article/paper. I am so offended!

For example, when I asked her the question, "What is interactive learning to you?" she said "a powerpoint presentation?" Get THAT!? She answered in the form of a question even! Ugh! I had to explain to her ideas about how the egage the learner on both an intelectual as well as sensory level. Man! She stole that stuff!

Then we talked about other stuff and she asked me, "Steve, in all of your wisedom, would you consider mentoring me?" and I said, "Claud....I mean Ms. X, yes... yes I will help you because that is JUST the kind of person I am. I love to give back!"

And then Clau... Ms. X completely takes my personal wisedom and pawns it off as her own work! What the heck...

Well, if you want to read about the brilliant ideas I've had, you might as well visit her blog, but just understand that these are really my ideas, no matter what she pretends (how troubling!)

http://bearclau.blogspot.com/2008/06/geek-out.html

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are a big, smelly liar! It's so on!